Includes (72) 1.75 oz. single serving bags. Turn off the hohum… and turn on your mouth! It’s the feeling you get when your stomach says, “Feed me — and it better be good!” At these times, it better be Kar’s Sweet ‘n Spicy Mix. Your mouth savors the blend of mellow sweetness, and a little hot-cha-cha puts you back in business.
· Butter Toffee Peanuts: Peanuts with a crunchy toffee coating and a good crunch.
· Hot Peanuts: Peanuts roasted in a seasoning blnd to give them a hot, spicy, and savory flavor.
· Honey Roasted Peanuts: Peanuts roasted in a delicious honey sugar mixture for a salty-sweet flavor.
· Cajun Corn Sticks Crispy corn sticks roasted in a Cajun seasoning of spices and herbs.
· Honey Sesame Sticks: Sesame sticks with a Honey Coating giving them a nice sweet taste to compliment the sesame flavor.
We at Kar’s Nuts believe that our nuts and mixes make snacking fun! Plus, we feel that the levels of protein in nuts leave you feeling satiated (satisfyingly full), and less likely to overeat. In other words, a little goes a long way! We also believe that eating smart carbohydrates and smart fats (like those found in nuts) help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Kar’s Nuts was founded in 1933, in a tiny kitchen in their home across the street from Tiger Stadium in Detroit. Here, Sue Kar roasted and sold peanuts to Tiger fans. The peanuts became so popular that a manufacturing plant was soon built to distribute peanuts to retailers throughout Metro Detroit. Still based in Michigan, Kar’s Nuts now roasts and packages nuts and trail mixes carried by convenience stores, grocery chains and club stores throughout America.
Includes (72) 1.75 oz. single serving bags.
Crunchy butter toffee coated peanuts, gently roasted and seasoned spicy peanuts, honey roasted peanuts, cajun corn sticks and honey sesame sticks.
A perfect on the go snack that is both cholesterol-free and trans fat-free.
A great option for concessions, fundraising, office break-rooms & events.